Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Welcome to the future.. And the future is now.

Hi gang, welcome to my latest version of my blog. My gaming one died horribly, and my other one was abducted by gypsies.
Anyway this is gonna be a fusion of sorts, gaming, my personal life and my art until I get my art blog up and running.
Well, Christmas in the new old place??? was cool, got alot of gaming gear, D&D and GURPS, and a huge vinyl quad/hex playmat for minis ( big shout out to Lee and Wanda for that), a new video card ( I do hat ATI, I can not play WoW with it, oh well. Again to all one who gave us our kick ass stuff youse the bomb. Thank you, I hope next I can give more. I do not care for gifts so much, but I like giving.
Branwen is over 4' now, though we found some snow drifts taller than her. Heh.
In local news, I gotta say, this Turf war from Sprytown is retarded, this drug pushers are walking the streets shooting at each other, and the cops are doing nothing. Put them away and throw the fucking key away. Fucking shitheads, also the Snow Removal crews here in Halitown are completely fucking useless, as I almost cracked my tailbone on a patch of ice. I wish i could sue.
Still looking for that job that I can do as a stay at home and keep an eye on the Hobbit. But hey, she could possibly be on the way to primary this year, if she is game.
Man, I am chewing at the bit, to get back into 4ed D&D. Not to step on my Monday gamer's,I enjoy playing, but I have some cool ideas for adventures in 4th. Tho I can wait, and work on the adventures.
Excuse the typing, I am trying to get my typing back on par, as 4 years of euro server playing with broken english players has sapped my typing abilities.
Anyways will try to keep this on the go better than the last few blog pages.

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling...trying to maintain a blog with me is like tooth extraction performed on a chicken...or something like that...

    ReplyDelete